NAVICA Streamline AMS®
- NAVICA Streamline AMS® system offers REALTOR® Associations a host of tools for managing day-to-day tasks, invoicing, event marketing and membership communications.
- Streamline AMS® provides an easy way to keep membership records updated in the NRDS database.
- Invoice records and payments flow seamlessly from Streamline AMS® to QuickBooks®.
- Streamline AMS® is browser-based and offers the ability to export information for use with Microsoft® Office 365, Outlook, Word, Excel and Access.
NRDS Real-time Synchronization
- Single Point of Entry for New Members
- Bi-directional Member Record Sync
- Real-time access to the NRDS Education Report(s)
- Real-time access to the NRDS Financial Report(s)
- NRDS Diff Report assists with identifying records that are out of sync
- User Change Log helps with identifying the source of modifications and fields modified
- Public and Members Only calendar of events for member and non-member registration
- Email interface capable of targeting specific groups or entire membership
- Text members directly for emergencies or last-minute updates
- Automatic Alert for past due invoices
- Online Bill Pay
- Online Event Registration and Payment
- Online Access to Current and Past Invoices
- Online Elections
- Online Elections for local, regional and national positions
- Poll specific groups or entire membership
- Vote on changes to bylaws or other policies
- Option to automatically publish poll and election results
- Manage Committees
- Natural Groups automatically update in real-time
- Create Custom Groups
- User Groups can be setup to publish automatically to NAVICA® public facing websites (ie. Board of Directors, Committees, All Active Primary REALTORS®, etc.)
- Targeted Marketing for Events
- Targeted Events for Specific Groups (ie. emails, events, billings, classes, meetings, luncheons, etc.)